Enterprise-Grade Security with Consumer Simplicity for Homes and Small Businesses
The pandemic has forever changed the workplace. People are increasingly looking for flexibility in how and where they work, so businesses and homes have digitized at an unprecedented pace. While this move to digital has allowed businesses to operate through the pandemic, it has also exposed them to a high volume of new cyber attacks. Companies and governments alike are concerned about the state of security in offices and homes, as well as the digital well-being of their employees and family members.
Since the announcement of Okyo Garde™ on September 10, the teams here at Palo Alto Networks have been busy putting the finishing touches on the product. Today, we are excited to share that Okyo Garde starts shipping. Small business and home customers who pre-ordered will receive their Okyo Garde shortly. Go to www.okyo.com to get advanced cybersecurity delivered to your doorstep within a few days, from a global leader in the industry .
We have spoken with numerous local businesses (law offices, insurance providers, retail outlets, restaurants and others), and we’re hearing the clear need for a cybersecurity solution that can protect against ever-evolving cyberthreats and is simple to set up and use. Here are a few of our findings:
- The majority of small business owners act as technology decision makers for their companies without any dedicated IT support
- Many business owners are not certain or confident about their readiness to protect their businesses.
- Business owners are concerned about business disruption, data loss and risks to their credibility that can accompany a cyberattack.
- The number of connected smart devices continues to grow and is predicted to go from 12 billion in 2020 to more than 30 billion in 2025. Those devices can’t be protected with traditional anti-virus software, so every one of them represents a risk to the business or to the home.
- Legacy security offerings are complex and filled with fragmented products. Consequently, customers are looking for ways to simplify their choices with a complete solution that can protect them holistically.
Okyo Garde is designed to meet the cybersecurity needs of modern, cloud-connected businesses and homes. It delivers security through a premium, mesh-enabled, Wi-Fi 6 system for ultra-fast Wi-Fi coverage. Users have visibility into their network and security controls via a simple mobile app. The same security intelligence from Palo Alto Networks, which protects governments, hospitals and 96 of the Fortune 100 companies, is now available to the small business and home.
We’re working hard to make Okyo Garde available to more and more customers. We recently announced a strategic partnership with Ingram Micro Inc. — a global leader in technology and supply chain services — to distribute Okyo Garde to more customers through its value-added resellers and technology solutions providers. This brings the product to small businesses across the United States. We have also added a monthly payment option for customers who are looking for pricing flexibility when paying for their Okyo Garde subscription.
In early 2022, we will offer the Okyo Garde Enterprise Edition to corporate customers. This edition will come with Prisma Access integrated to deliver unified security policy management and secure access service edge (SASE) to protect work-from-home employees. Enterprises can learn more about the Okyo Garde Enterprise Edition here.
Our vision at Palo Alto Networks is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. Okyo Garde is another step in bringing that vision to life for homes and small businesses.
Visit www.okyo.com to learn more about the product and place your order today.