Manage ESM Console Settings
From the ESM Console , you can configure the following settings for the server that hosts the console:
- Dashboard display period
- User authentication mode used to authenticate users who log in to the ESM Console, either machine or domain
- Proxy server to facilitate communication between the ESM Console and WildFire.
- From the ESM Console, select SettingsESMSettings.
- Configure any of the following settings for the ESM Console:
- Dashboard Display Period (Days)—Number of days used to generate dashboard charts and graphs. By default, the ESM Console displays information collected over the past 30 days (range 1-10,000).
- User Authentication Mode—Method to authentication ESM Console users, either Machine (local), or Domain.
- Proxy—Enter the FQDN or IP address of the proxy server in the Proxy Host/IP field and a Proxy Port number (default is 8080). Optionally, enable Proxy Authentication and then enter the Username and Password—using only ISO-8859-1 characters—the ESM Console will use to authenticate with the proxy server.
- Save your changes.