Set up the VM-Series Firewall on Azure
VM-Series firewall on Azure brings the security features of Palo Alto Networks next generation firewall as a virtual machine in the Azure Marketplace. On Azure, the VM-Series firewall is available in the bring your own license (BYOL) model or in the pay-as-you-go (PAYG) hourly model. Microsoft Azure allows you to deploy the firewall to secure your workloads within the virtual network in the cloud, so that you can deploy a public cloud solution or you can extend the on-premises IT infrastructure to create a hybrid solution.
- About the VM-Series Firewall on Azure
- Deployments Supported on Azure
- Deploy the VM-Series Firewall from the Azure Marketplace (Solution Template)
- Deploy the VM-Series Firewall from the Azure China Marketplace (Solution Template)
- Use the ARM Template to Deploy the VM-Series Firewall
- Deploy the VM-Series and Azure Application Gateway Template