PAN-OS 8.1 Release Information
PAN-OS® 8.1 new features, changes to default behavior, known issues, and addressed issues.
Revision Date: December 7, 2018
Review important information about Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS® 8.1 software, including new features introduced, workarounds for open issues, and issues that are addressed in PAN-OS 8.1 releases. For installation, upgrade, and downgrade instructions, refer to the PAN-OS 8.1 New Features Guide .
To ensure that you are viewing the most current version of these release notes, always defer to the web version ; do not store or rely on PDF files to be current after you download them.
- Features Introduced in PAN-OS 8.1
- Changes to Default Behavior
- CLI and XML API Changes in PAN-OS 8.1
- Associated Software and Content Versions
- Known Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.5 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.4-h2 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.4 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.3 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.2 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.1 Addressed Issues
- PAN-OS 8.1.0 Addressed Issues
- Getting Help