In the simplest of terms, companies want to partner with Palo Alto Networks because, we are in the right market (strong growth) with the right philosophy (increase attack cost), right strategy (threat prevention) and the right platform (natively integrated and highlight automated).
Update: Here are 5 great reasons:
1. Market Opportunity: endpoint and network security represent a total addressable market = $22.1 billion with a 7+% compounded annual growth rate.
2. Customer Momentum: have added 1,000+ new customers for 18-consecutive quarters
3. Lifetime Value: Most Palo Alto Networks customers increase their investment at a 11.8x return over 7 years
4. Differentiation: deliver the first fully-integrated Next-Generation Security Platform
5. Third-Party Validation: Palo Alto Networks has been named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Enterprise Network Firewalls for the fifth consecutive year.