IT departments face many new challenges when rolling out campus networks today:
- Bring-your-own-device and internet of things trends mean supporting a large number and variety of uncontrolled devices.
- Wireless is becoming the primary access method.
- Policies must be managed across locations, applications, users and devices.
- SaaS application traffic has proliferated across all departments, and needs to be identified, secured and monitored.
- Downtime must be minimized.
- Opex and implementation costs are high.
These trends create a complex environment and a larger attack surface for IT/InfoSec organizations to manage and protect.
Learn on the promise of delivering a more secure campus network that is adaptive to threats, improves user experience, and is easier to configure and manage.