In a competitive and rapidly changing industry that’s continually targeted by cyberthreats, creating a secure digital foundation is critical to success. Read this brief for a concise summary of how Palo Alto Networks helps retailers prevent successful cyberattacks and secure customer data, streamlining security operations and compliance. Learn how Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform helps retailers around the world protect their brands and maintain retailer operations by enabling them to
- Reduce risk and simplify PCI compliance, GDPR compliance and other regulatory compliance with the Zero Trust security model.
- Block credential theft, the latest exploits, malware and ransomware attacks before they penetrate retail networks or compromise endpoints.
- Simplify security management with a single pane of glass for network, endpoint, and cloud environments
- Grant the right people appropriate access to the right resources, providing another level of security beyond usernames and passwords.
- Secure mobile devices inside or outside the firewall.
- Secure private cloud, public cloud, and multi-cloud environments.
- Safely enable SaaS applications and control their use.
- Support modern in-store experiences with secure store Wi-Fi, advanced endpoint protection, VPN service for securing remote access, network segmentation and more.