Test your skills against real-world attacks
- An exercise network managed by on-site teams, reproducing a realistic production environment.
- Simulated legitimate production traffic from numerous operating systems, applications and devices.
- Malicious traffic: All Cyber Range attacks use the latest real threats, pulled from the internet and re-generated using Cyber Test Systems Network Traffic Generators in the test environment (see scenarios below).
- Each team manages and prevents threats on its own network using its own Next-Generation Security Platform deployment. For example, in this exercise, teams use Palo Alto Networks® next-generation technology to identify all applications on the network, apply URL Filtering, create content-based whitelisting policies, and identify and generate real-time prevention against malicious software, exploits, and new threats across IP addresses and URLs.
Sessions can include a combination of any of the following:
- ICS/SCADA cyberattacks
- Advanced/Zero-day malware, including ransomware
- Data leakage
- Botnet command-and-control communications
- Client-side vulnerabilities and exploits
- Server-side vulnerabilities and exploits
- Malicious domains and websites, including phishing sites
- Network reconnaissance
- And much more