Want to learn more about how CNAPPs work? Join Steve Giguere as he introduces the concept of cloud-native application protection platforms (CNAPPs) and discusses the security implications and benefits of using CNAPPs to secure your cloud workloads.
CNAPPs offer organizations end-to-end security visibility and control throughout the cloud application lifecycle via:
- A holistic approach to securing cloud-native applications
- An integrated platform approach to securing cloud-native apps
- Development artifact scanning
- Cloud security posture management (CSPM)
- Infrastructure as code (IaC) scanning
- Cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM)
- Cloud workload protection (CWP)
- Comprehensive code-to-cloud security that prioritizes prevention
Discover more about the evolution of cloud-native technologies in Part 1.
What’s That? with Prisma Cloud is an informational video series that focuses on breaking down complex cloud security and technology topics into short and easy-to-understand concepts.