Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
1. Americas & EMEA NextWave Huddle will be on June 22, at 8AM PST.
2. APAC & Japan NextWave Huddle will be on June 23, at 9AM SGT and 10AM JST.
You can register for these webinars on the Partner Portal events page.
1. Take your customers through an actual attack scenario, using our new virtual demo environment (see overview). This new virtual demo environment allows you to easily highlight how Traps protects against today’s attacks.
2. Machine learning is key to preventing advanced ransomware at the endpoint and Traps has it. To learn more, read this whitepaper on Machine Learning and Endpoint Security.
1. PA-850 NFR Promo: place your NFR order on or before July 22, and you will get an additional 35 percent off the NFR list price.
2. SLED Harvest Promo: get additional discount on your Q4 FY17 NFR Traps, Aperture and AutoFocus investments. Details can be found on our dedicated Partner Portal
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
Register for Ignite ’17 Security Conference
Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.