Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Biggest Partner Campaign We Have Ever Run: Sign-up today for the Partner Triathlon Campaign, a global, year-long program for partners to take you through marketing and selling the Next-Generation Security Platform.
- New Customer Support Portal is Live: We pride ourselves on delivering a superior customer support experience. The new portal allows customers to:
- Access answers more easily with an improved case management
- Easily navigate a vast library of support assets and resources with federated search
- Use more powerful self-service features for case management
To see the full scope of these enhancements, visit the Live Community.
- Breach Prevention Week: In the spirit of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, an annual campaign to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity, we've lined up a series of webinars during our Breach Prevention Week to help educate you on the latest hot topics. Join us next week (October 16 -20) to learn about how to disrupt the cybersecurity status quo, how to win the cyberwar with Zero Trust, and more!
- Ignite 2018 Call for Papers: Want to present at Ignite 2018 in Anaheim, CA? Check out this blog for details on speaker requirements and how to submit your session.
- CRN 100 People You Don’t Know But Should 2017: Congratulations to our Director, North America Public Cloud Partners, Tom Evans for making this list.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.