Did you miss any of this week’s Palo Alto Networks action? Don’t worry – we’ve rounded up our top news and views right here:
- Palo Alto Networks achieves a “Recommended” rating for overall security effectiveness, performance and total cost of ownership in the 2018 NSS Labs Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System Group Test.
- Unit 42 shared new research:
- Securing new application architectures in the cloud: get a better understanding of the developer mindset.
- Get important information regarding GlobalProtect and iOS 12 in this edition of Tech Docs.
- Prevention is possible: get your copy of the Cyber Threat Alliance’s joint analysis on illicit cryptocurrency mining.
- Meet up with Palo Alto Networks experts at Microsoft Ignite. Get all the details here.
- Read Rick Howard’s review of “Cybersecurity: A Business Solution,” by Rob Arnold for the Cybersecurity Canon.
Missed this week's Cloud Security Live Event? Watch the breakout sessions on demand here.
We’re bringing hands-on disruption to Amsterdam! Learn more about Ignite ’18 Europe.
Looking to meet up with other Palo Alto Networks customers? Check out Fuel, the Palo Alto Networks User Group, for opportunities to attend hands-on workshops, events and more!
- September 26, 2018
- September 25, 2018
- September 27, 2018
- October 3, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- New York, New York
- October 23, 2018
- Irvine, CA