Global organizations entered 2023 facing a year of economic uncertainty. For security and networking teams, this meant fewer available resources to keep operations running in a new world of hybrid work, while also combatting the most complex cyber threats ever seen.
This era of doing more with less means it’s critical for organizations to simplify operational complexity, reduce costs, and gain the latest advancements in cloud-delivered security and networking. Prisma SASE is purpose-built to help customers meet these modern challenges. By converging cloud-delivered security and networking into a unified platform, organizations can even improve their return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Nikesh Arora, chief executive officer and chairman at Palo Alto Networks
- Lee Klarich, chief product officer at Palo Alto Networks
- Kumar Ramachandran, senior vice president of product at Palo Alto Networks
- David Holmes, senior analyst at Forrester
- Kenneth Ogami, senior vice president and chief information officer U.S. at Westfield LLC
Register today, and block your calendars for this virtual SASE launch event. We can’t wait to show you how AI-powered SASE can meet your organization’s challenges today and goals for the future. See you there!