Planning to attend Ignite 2015, but haven’t registered yet? There are just four days left to secure your seat at the conference where your toughest security challenges get solved. Still looking for reasons to attend? Here are five:
- Custom content tailored to enterprise security professionals. Click here to download the full listing of technical sessions, including tracks dedicated to advanced threat protection strategies, datacenter, and mobile workforce security.
- Get a peek at how others in your industry are innovating. We’ve created an entire content track featuring trench talks from professionals in industries like finance, healthcare, and education. Learn and network with others facing and overcoming similar challenges.
- New in 2015! Walk-in Expert Lab appointments available. You’re not too late to secure an appointment at the Expert Lab. Pre-booked appointments are at capacity, but a limited number of onsite appointments are available for walk-in booking.
- Learn from the best in the business. General session marquee speakers like Rich Baich, Brian Krebs and Kim Zetter, give an inside look into the cyber threat landscape, hackers’ motivations and the types of hackers that pose the greatest risk to enterprise security environments.
- Bust myths with the hosts of the MythBusters. Join special guests Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, special effects experts and co-hosts of MythBusters, for a special program at the Ignite Conference evening event. You won’t want to miss this!
Hope to see you there!
Questions? Contact email@example.com