Our recent webinar with Government Technology and the State of Colorado provided critical insights for how organizations, large and small, can move their security agenda forward. Listen to “A Safer Colorado - through Security Excellence” to hear Rick Howard, CSO at Palo Alto Networks, Deborah Blyth, CISO from the State of Colorado, and Marc Gaither, Director of Infrastructure Services for the Colorado Governor’s Office of Information Technology, discuss:
- How to start implementing effective security processes
- The key building blocks and fundamental pieces for success
- How to leverage the power of technology
- Ways to determine your key focus areas
- How to create a sustainable security program
You can view the complimentary on-demand webinar here.