Multi-gig-throughput firewalls with extreme versatility
The PA-3000 Series next-generation firewalls combine high throughput and consistent architecture to deliver security to a wide range of enterprise applications and use cases.
Predictable performance, broad threat coverage
The PA-3000 Series next-generation firewalls enable you to secure your organization through advanced visibility and granular control of applications, users and content at throughput speeds up to 4 Gbps. Dedicated computing and programmable hardware resources assigned to networking, security, signature matching and management functions ensure predictable performance.
PA-3000 Series architecture
The PA-3000 Series family
1. Firewall throughput measured with App-ID and logging enabled utilizing 64KB HTTP transactions
2. Threat Prevention throughput measured with App-ID, IPS, antivirus, anti-spyware, WildFire and logging enabled utilizing 64KB HTTP transactions
3. IPsec VPN throughput measured with 64KB HTTP transactions
4. New sessions per second measured with application-override utilizing 1-byte HTTP transactions
5. Adding virtual systems to the base quantity requires a separately purchased license
Request your Security Lifecycle Review (SLR)
The SLR examines your network traffic and generates a comprehensive report unique to your organization to help you discover the applications and threats exposing vulnerabilities in your security posture. Request now
Are you ready to take the
Ultimate Test Drive?
If you're ready to take the test drive, pick the best time for you below!
All times are displayed in Pacific time.