Feb 10, 2016 at 4:00:00 PM
Security patching is a necessary part of any effective endpoint protection strategy, but in some cases patching isn’t an option. End of support for products like Internet Explorer, or organisations that cannot afford to stop processes mean that managing end point protection through patches.
How do you protect against today’s advanced attacks when you cannot patch?
Join us for a webinar and find out how to:
- Prevent all exploits, including those utilising Zero-Day vulnerabilities.
- Prevent all malware, including malware that has never seen before
- Collect detailed forensics to aid in further analysis once an attack has been blocked
- Be scalable, lightweight and user friendly. Prevention can’t come at the expense of your normal operating procedure.
- Tight integration within your network security and cloud security architecture for quick data exchange and protection across your organisation
Click here to view the latest news, cyber threat intelligence and research from Unit 42.