As federal and national governments modernize their IT infrastructure, their cybersecurity must keep pace. Read this brief for a concise summary of how Palo Alto Networks® meets the cybersecurity needs of its government customers by automatically preventing successful cyberattacks, enabling granular control of sensitive data and dramatically improving security visibility. Security sensors automatically coordinate threat prevention across endpoints, network, data center and cloud environments, as well as across IT and OT networks.
Federal and national governments around the world use elements of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform to:
- Detect and prevent phishing, credential theft and the use of stolen credentials.
- Reduce operational expenses and total cost of ownership by consolidating multiple security point products into a platform.
- Safely adopt cloud and SaaS applications as well as protect traditional or virtualized data centers.
- Reduce analyst hours by prioritizing and providing context around critical events.
- Prevent ransomware and other cyberthreats at every stage of the cyberattack lifecycle.
- Meet security certification requirements on-premise or in the cloud.
- Protect endpoints, including mobile laptops, servers and ICS/SCADA assets.
For more information on how Palo Alto Networks serves federal and national governments, visit our Cybersecurity for Governments page: www.paloaltonetworks.com/cybersecurity-for-federal-government.