Join us on Wednesday, October 22 for a webinar dedicated to the hot topic of network segmentation in financial services. Critical data center assets are at the heart of financial services enterprise networks, as well as those of many other industries. Unfortunately, it’s still too easy for attackers to get into the data center through an insider, a partner, a side server, a virtual machine, or even a development environment. A new frame of mind for security is needed to protect today’s and tomorrow’s data, applications, networks and systems that utilize new technologies like SDN and virtualization.
Our speaker for this webinar is David Guretz, a Palo Alto Networks engineer and IT security expert who has built solutions to protect intellectual property and data assets for many organizations in the financial industry as well as those in telecommunications, legal, and insurance. David will describe how to use Palo Alto Networks enterprise security platform to prevent cyber attacks in the data center.
David will cover the following topics:
- The importance of data center security beyond the perimeter
- How to approach network segmentation in the data center
- How to get buy-in from the various teams and secure support from executives to challenge the status quo
- Considerations for devices with limited or no IT control
- Unknown traffic and what to do about it
- How to deploy an effective threat prevention with Wildfire
We hope you can join us! Click here to register.