Unit 42, the Palo Alto Networks threat intelligence team, will take you to the heart of the cyber underground in exclusive events that examine today's threat landscape and how to understand the cyber attack lifecycle. Join Phil Da Silva, senior staff engineer and Unit 42 analyst, in Canada next week:
- Toronto: Monday, June 15, 11:00am-2:00pm ET
- Ottawa: Tuesday, June 16, 8:00am-10:30am ET
- Montreal: Wednesday, June 17, 8:00am-10:30am ET
- Edmonton: Thursday, June 18, 10:30am-2:00pm MT
- Winnipeg: Friday, June 19, 11:30am-2:00pm CT
Later in June, Palo Alto Networks CSO Rick Howard is in Brazil, speaking on the threat landscape and the evolution of the CSO, CIO and CISO roles in organizations.
- Sao Paulo: Tuesday, June 23, 11:00am-3:00pm GMT-3
- Brasilia (Distrito Federal): Wednesday, June 24, 12:00pm-3:00pm GMT-3
- Rio De Janeiro: Thursday, June 25, 12:00pm-3:00pm GMT-3
We continue to add Unit 42 events throughout the world. Head to our events page and visit Unit 42's homepage to learn more, and also stay up to date on cyber threats with Unit 42 research and analysis. Recent posts are below, and you can subscribe to all Unit 42 research alerts here.
- KeyBase Keylogger Malware Family Exposed
- Understanding Flash Exploitation and the Alleged CVE-2015-0359 Exploit
- The Latest Flash UAF Vulnerabilities in Exploit Kits
- Cmstar Downloader: Lurid and Enfal’s New Cousin