VMworld has hit the streets of San Francisco, and officially kicks off this Sunday. Excited to experience all the great things Palo Alto Networks has to offer this year?
We invite you to join us at Booth 1217!
See live demonstrations of Palo Alto Networks products and services, including:
- VM-Series for NSX
- VM-Series for vCloud Air
- AirWatch Integration
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Traps advanced Endpoint Protection for Servers
Check out some of our experts presenting on the following topics during our in-booth presentations:
- SDDC Micro-segmentation with NSX and the VM-Series
- Protecting vCloud Air deployments with the VM-Series
- Securing your data center best practices
- Zero day Exploit Prevention for Endpoints
- Mobile workforce security with GlobalProtect and AirWatch
Stop by our booth Monday, August 31 or Tuesday, September 1 for the opportunity to hear Palo Alto Networks Founder & CTO, Nir Zuk, speak about why Palo Alto Networks is the fastest growing security company in the market.
Join Palo Alto Networks technical marketing engineers at the VMworld Hands-on-Labs, located in Hall 7 for the opportunity to deep-dive with Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls and VMware NSX.
Don’t forget to check out our speaking sessions happening throughout the week:
- "The Case for Network Virtualization: Customer Case Study", presented by David Sandberg and Robert Bauer, Monday, August 31 at 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- "WestJet and when we Realized Simplified Security was all About DevOps", presented by Richard Sillito, Monday, August 31 at 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Deep Dive: "Using Palo Alto Networks VM-Series and vCloud Air to Secure Public and Hybrid Clouds", presented by Jigar Shah, Monday, August 31 at 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Deep Dive: "Securing Your Cloud with VMware NSX and the Palo Alto Networks VM-Series", presented by Sudeep Padiyar, Tuesday, September 1 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- "VMware NSX and Palo Alto Networks VM-Series: Driving Business and Operational value Through Micro-Segmentation", jointly presented by VMware, Palo Alto Networks on Tuesday, September 1 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Customer Case Study: "How Novamedia protects their software Defined Datacenter with Palo Alto Networks", presented by Matt Keil and Dharminder Debisarun on Tuesday, September 1 at 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Deep Dive: "Safely Enable Mobile Devices for Business with Palo Alto Networks and AirWatch Integration", presented by Joby Menon, Wednesday, September 2 at 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Click HERE to view the entire agenda for VMworld US 2015