Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- New Cloud Security Capabilities: You watched The Epic Cloud Security Event on February 6. Now find the training, FAQ, Customer Presentation and more on the partner portal.
- Competitive Battle Cards: We’re always looking for a competitive edge. These new battle cards will give you that advantage and help you position Palo Alto Networks as a cybersecurity leader.
- Magnifier Sales/Channels Playbook: This new playbook addresses the market potential, technical and business drivers, competitive strengths, overcoming objectives and much more. Use it to prepare for meaningful discussions with customers.
- Best Practice Assessment: Strengthen your position as a trusted advisor and create services engagements by helping your customers devise and implement a security strategy founded in prevention. Find out how the adoption of best practices can deliver better protection through better prevention.
- Popular Not-for-Resale Promotion Extended: NextWave partners can get 40 percent off select SKUs. Platinum and Diamond partners need to earn Traps Specialization by July 31. We're giving them, and all other partners, 80 percent off the Traps NFR kit. View promotion.