Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- NextWave quarterly webinar. It’s that time! Karl will talk about the vast services opportunities for NextWave partners, enhancements to our NextWave Partner Program, and special guests will talk about the recent RedLock acquisition and our Gartner Magic Quadrant position. You and your partners won’t want to miss this webinar. Register today.
- Transforming technical conversations with a best practice assessment. Many of you may know Chris Yates, a CYBERFORCE Hero from Critical Start. Instead of talking, Chris spends a lot more time listening to customer pain points. Find out how he transforms a technology conversation into a business level one. Perhaps you can transform your customer conversations too. Read the blog.
- New and improved SocialWave. If you’re not on the new SocialWave platform, what are you waiting for? SocialWave has been migrated to a new platform. Receive ready-to-share social media content from our team. For more information, review the guide and register today.
- Ready, set, go! Become familiar with Magnifier, the first application for our Application Framework. In this learning guide, find sales and technical resources that will help you understand how Magnifier automatically detects and reports on good behavior, so that it can notice bad behavior.
- Brush up on your skills. The Partner Learning Center will help you drive new business opportunities. Quickly access sales, technical and certification training.