This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)
The Palo Alto Networks global ecosystems team is incredibly proud to recognize our 2020 Global Partners of the Year!
Through these awards, we recognize an elite group of global partners that have continuously demonstrated excellence in delivering, integrating and building solutions enabled by Palo Alto Networks. Partners are doing more with us than ever before to safeguard the network – securing users, apps and data from anywhere; offering comprehensive, full lifecycle cloud native security; and enabling the autonomous SOC.
We announced our winners on Nov. 17 at the Palo Alto Networks Ignite '20 Partner Summit, where we virtually welcomed a record number of partners from around the world (more than 11,000 of you registered)! And we're pleased to introduce, for the first time, the Global Social Impact Award to a partner this year whose efforts were distinguished by their positive social impact – and who was among the many partners across the globe that rose to meet the daunting challenges of 2020.
Our global partners serve as trusted advisors to our more than 75,000 customers in every vertical, acting as force multipliers and expanding our scale to help our customers secure today for a better tomorrow.
I want to thank all of our partners for helping us to create what we believe is the most comprehensive global partner ecosystem in cybersecurity.
Congratulations again to our 2020 Global Partners of the Year winners:
- Global NextWave Partner of the Year: World Wide Technology
- Global Distribution Partner of the Year: Westcon International
- Global Systems Integrator Partner of the Year: Accenture
- Global Service Provider Partner of the Year: BT
- Global Technology Partner of the Year: Nutanix
- Global Cortex Partner of the Year: Optiv
- Global Prisma Cloud Partner of the Year: NTT
- Global SASE Partner of the Year: Insight
- Global Social Impact Award: Trustwave
Watch our Global 2020 Partners of the Year video to learn more.