Public Sector Ignite Is Coming to Tysons — Will You Be There?
Cybersecurity is a top priority across the public sector. Federal agencies have made tremendous strides toward establishing a Zero Trust environment, but challenges are everywhere. Agencies are now grappling with many questions: How do we secure the mission against future threats? How can we leverage automation and orchestration to best utilize existing human capital? How can we consolidate dozens of point products to simplify and modernize IT? Where do we start with Zero Trust? At Public Sector Ignite ’23, sponsored by Carahsoft, we’re bringing together our top cybersecurity experts and government leaders to answer these questions and much more.
Register now to join us at Capital One Hall on May 16 in Tysons, Virginia for a special one-day experience where we’ll explore what’s now, new and next in cybersecurity for the federal government. This will be my first Public Sector Ignite as the VP of U.S. Public Sector for Palo Alto Networks, and I’m thrilled to share the stage with a stellar lineup of speakers from across the federal government:
- Shane Barney, CISO, USCIS
- Colonel Becky Beers, Deputy CISO, Department of Air Force
- Sheena Burrell, CIO, National Archives and Records Administration
- Gerald Caron, CIO, International Trade Administration
- Jackie Cheramie, Sr. Scientific Technical Manager, Cybersecurity Combat Systems Integration
- Nathan Colodney, Deputy Director, Cybersecurity, US Army
- Gregory Edwards, Ph.D., CISO, FEMA
- Jamie Holcombe, CIO, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Michael Karas, Chief Enterprise Architect, TSA
- Matthew McFadden, VP, cyber, General Dynamics Information Technology
- Dovarius L. Peoples, CIO, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Victoria Yan Pillitteri, Supervisory Computer Scientists, Computer Security Division, NIST
- Wayne Rodgers, Zero Trust Lead, U.S. Department of Education
- And many more…
Our speakers will share their best practices and innovative approaches to preventing future threats throughout thought leadership keynotes, breakout sessions and networking opportunities. Our keynotes and breakouts will cover a variety of topics:
- current threat landscape and the future of cybersecurity
- President Biden’s cybersecurity EO
- implementing Zero Trust in the DOD
- attack surface management
- cloud security in a multi-cloud world
- IoT and 5G
- Technology Modernization Fund
A full list of our featured speakers can be found on our registration page, along with our complete conference agenda.
Registration for Public Sector Ignite ’23 is now open, and attendance is free to government employees. Register today!