We are leading a new era in cybersecurity by protecting thousands of enterprise, government, and service provider networks from cyber threats. Because of our deep expertise, commitment to innovation, and game-changing security platform, thousands of customers have chosen us, and we are the fastest-growing security company in the market.
Our security platform natively brings together all key network security functions, including advanced threat protection, firewall, IDS/IPS, and URL filtering. Because these functions are natively built into the platform and share important information across the respective disciplines, we ensure better security than legacy firewalls, UTMs, or point threat detection products.
With our platform, organizations can safely enable the use of all applications, maintain complete visibility and control, confidently pursue new technology initiatives like cloud and mobility, and protect the organization from cyber attacks — known and unknown.
Key Palo Alto Networks Stats
- Approximately 24,000 customers in over 140 countries across multiple industries.
- More than 80 of the Fortune 100 and over 900 of the Global 2000 rely on Palo Alto Networks to improve their cybersecurity posture.
- Fiscal year 2014 revenue was $598.2 million, a 51% year over year, growth that significantly outpaced the industry growth rate.
- Ranked an enterprise firewall market leader by Gartner in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 (published April 2015).
- Added more than 1,000 customers per quarter for the last 14 consecutive quarters.
- Partnered with elite IT leaders such as VMware, Citrix, Splunk, and Symantec.
- Earned the TSIA STAR Award for innovation in the delivery of excellent customer support.
- Named “best place to work” by the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
- 2,317 employees worldwide.
- Global support organization with teams in the Americas, EMEA, Asia, and Japan.
- IPO July 2012; stock symbol on the NYSE: PANW.
Our Enterprise Security Platform protects every corner of your organization — from your mobile workers to the core of your cloud-enabled data center.