The hybrid workforce — where employees can now work seamlessly from corporate offices, branch offices, home offices or on the road — has dramatically changed how and where business is done. To enable this new work environment, modern businesses have rapidly increased their adoption of software-as-a-service applications to bolster productivity and increase agility.
Read Next-Generation CASB For Dummies® for five easy-to-read chapters that will walk you through exactly what a next-generation cloud access security broker is and how it can help address modern enterprise requirements to keep your mission-critical SaaS applications and sensitive data secure.
- Chapter 1: The modern cybersecurity landscape and the limitations of conventional CASB solutions
- Chapter 2: The key components of a Next-Generation CASB solution architecture
- Chapter 3: The essential capabilities and features of Next-Generation CASB
- Chapter 4: How Next-Generation CASB mitigates SaaS application and data risks
- Chapter 5: Important things to look for in a Next-Generation CASB
Get your complimentary copy of the guide now.