The recent Log4j vulnerability has left security teams on edge as they attempt to identify and patch their vulnerable systems. Learn how the Unit 42 Log4Shell Compromise Assessment can help your organization identify, investigate, and contain potentially affected systems by:
- Advising on preventative controls
- Identifying vulnerable applications
- Determining if systems have been compromised
- Investigating any further compromise - including lateral movement
- Remediating any compromised systems
Watch the video for more details.