See what it takes to secure the world’s largest cybersecurity company.
With cyberattacks on the rise, a “day in the life” of a SOC team is never dull.
That’s why we’re inviting you on a virtual tour of our Palo Alto Networks SOC, where our team members secure over 8,000 employees, 20,000 endpoints and 13 data centers.
Palo Alto Network's internal SOC has transformed from a traditional SIEM-based SOC to a next generation SOC architecture leveraging machine learning and AI.
Join this on-demand webinar for a unique view into our SOC transformation journey as we share more on:
- Challenges in traditional SIEM-based SOC architecture
- Traditional SIEM-based SOC architecture vs Next Generation SOC Architecture
- Transition to Next Generation SOC in one month
- How we designed our SOC to be resilient in the face of changing workforce models and new technologies
- How we use prevention-focused technology, automation and machine learning to optimize operations and increase staff productivity