Digital transformation was accelerated and upended by the pandemic in 2020. Schools have had to pivot to remote learning and teaching which has ignited cloud adoption, scalability and flexibility for the students and staff to access apps and data from anywhere.
This has since led to an increase in the education sector being a prime target for malicious cyber criminals, who seek to disrupt operations or to gain financially by compromising systems at schools, universities and colleges. It's also crucial to protect students from harm.
Watch this on-demand webinar as we discuss:
- The security landscape in Australian Education
- Cyber risks to schools, students and teachers
- Safeguard your students across all their digital activities on the school network
- Improve student and classroom productivity with data and analytics
- Ways to stay connected onsite and online