Educational institutions are evolving rapidly –
- Meeting the needs of diverse student and faculty populations with diverse device, application and information needs.
- Hosting and providing access to more digital data, by more constituents (faculty, staff, parents, teachers, alumni, students), in more locations than ever.
- Acting as service providers in a way not previously thought possible
- Managing, and thus needing to secure, larger data centers than large commercial institutions.
- Feeling the brand impact of lower quality service by very vocal constituents.
Security plays a more critical role in these networks than ever. Providing educational institutions with the ability to secure their assets – academic research, student, faculty, and alumni personal data, and other sensitive information – with the greatest flexibility and least impediment to the service levels their constituents demand is why more educational institutions entrust us with their security every day.