Palo Alto Networks, Inc. serves global governments – across military, civilian, and intelligence sectors - in the following areas:
What We Do
- Next generation cyber security including sandboxing, IDS/IPS, firewall, URL filtering, and anti-malware protections, in ONE platform
- Mitigate threats - detect, analyze and prevent threats across both KNOWN and UNKNOWN threats, including APTs, in ONE platform
- Provide visibility into both cleartext and the ENCRYPTED communications which can hide threat communications – all in ONE platform
- Offer the same cyber security protection in both physical platforms and virtual machines (VMs), enabling rapid deployments to military sites and flexible exercise support
How We Do It Differently
- Inspect all communications (protocol types) to ensure all communications are thoroughly analyzed. We have visibility across over 870 applications;
- Provide application enablement – giving you granular control, not a binary block-or-allow approach;
- Provide the flexibility to tie applications to specific users and specific content;
- Efficiently process your traffic – once across all security functions - in a single pass, thanks to a purpose-built single pass parallel process architecture;
- Offer up to 120 Gbps throughput;
- Seamless integration with some of the best technology providers in the industry to deliver a more holistic security approach.
What Our Government Customers Think
- Government agencies who have used proxy-based firewalls and UTMs are astonished at the security performance of our platforms.
- For one very large military customer, the threat vector was eliminated by 90% just by turning on Palo Alto Networks in their infrastructure.
- One of the largest U.S. civilian agencies reduced their footprint from 80 devices (URL filtering, a/v scanning, load balancing & caching servers) to 8 Palo Alto Networks platforms and immediately found threats they had not caught previously.
- It’s not just about the threats – in these lean fiscal times, our government customers favor our pricing. Not only do they achieve improved protection, they experience tremendous cost savings with our per-appliance pricing.
- Governments love our ease and simplicity – One of the largest agencies in the U.S. government deployed our platforms across 4 gateways in 5 months.
||FBC FBI HQ Technology Day||Washington, DC||https://www.fbcinc.com/event.aspx/Q6UJ9A00ZYKV|
|Dec 3||FutureGov||Hong Kong||http://events.futuregov.asia/events/futuregov-forum-hongkong-2014/|
|Dec 3||AFCEA NOVA 13th Annual Air Force IT Day||Tysons Corner, VA||https://www.afceanova.org/air-force-it-day|
|Dec 4||NCSI DIA Tech Expo||Washington, DC||http://www.ncsievents.com/techexpos/2014/dia/show-information.php|
|Dec 9 - 11||AFCEA Technet Asia-Pacific||Honolulu, HI||http://events.jspargo.com/tnap14/public/enter.aspx|
|Dec 17||AFCEA Bethesda Cybersecurity Technology Symposium||Washington, DC||https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspxEID=CYBE47E&OID=147|
|Jan 20 - 21||7th International Forum on Cybersecurity||Lille, France||https://www.forum-fic.com/2015/home/|
|Feb 2 - 5||AFCEA Cyberspace Symposium||Colorado Springs, CO||https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=CYBE47E&TID=nPOjfLH9PtzHLxkhqwpSNA%3d%3d|
|Feb 10 - 12||AFCEA West 2015||San Diego, CA||http://www.afcea.org/events/west/15/intro.asp|