In just a few weeks we'll gather in San Francisco for VMworld US 2014. Here's how you can engage with Palo Alto Networks while there:
Visit Palo Alto Networks at Booth 2211, and join us for live demonstrations during the following booth hours:
- Sunday, August 24, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 25, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 26, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 27, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
In addition, Palo Alto Networks CTO Nir Zuk will be presenting twice in our booth on Monday, August 25, between 2:30 p.m. and 5:15 p.m.
Meet our product experts! Click here to schedule an executive briefing or technical deep dive with Palo Alto Networks product experts while at VMworld
Attend our joint breakout session with Columbia Sportswear to hear firsthand about an experience deploying VMware NSX and Palo Alto Networks, "A Customer Perspective: VMware NSX and Next-Generation Security," on Tuesday, August 26, 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Come to our Hands-On Lab to experience the Palo Alto Networks product integration with NSX: "Virtualized Data Center Security using Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls with VMware NSX"Sunday August 24, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 25, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 26, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 27, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 28, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Leave a comment and let us know your VMworld US 2014 plans. We hope to see you there!
In the meantime, you can read more about the integration between Palo Alto Networks and VMware NSX here.