We'll see you at VMworld 2014 in San Francisco starting Sunday. It's your opportunity to experience our product integration with VMware NSX, hear about how Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls secure the software-defined center, and meet with our product and technical experts, including Palo Alto Networks Co-Founder and CTO Nir Zuk, who will present on Monday.
Here's a look at how to engage with us at the show:
Visit Palo Alto Networks at Booth 2211 for live demonstrations:
- Sunday, August 24: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Monday, August 25: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. (with Nir Zuk presentations between 2:30 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 26: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 27: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Come to the VMworld Hands-On Lab to see Palo Alto Networks in action with VMware NSX:
- Sunday, August 24: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Monday, August 25: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 26: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 27: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 28: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Attend our joint breakout session with Columbia Sportswear, "A Customer Perspective: VMware NSX and Next-Generation Security," on Tuesday, August 26 at 2:30 p.m. (And while you're at it, read a guest perspective from Columbia Sportswear's John Spiegel here.)
Click here to schedule an executive briefing or technical deep dive, or for more information on our presence at VMworld.
Leave a comment and let us know what else you'd like to see from Palo Alto Networks at VMworld.