Are you attending Cable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies 2015 next Tuesday, March 17 at The Cable Center, Denver, CO?
Back for its eighth consecutive year, this one-day conference will take a comprehensive look at the cable industry’s efforts to develop, deploy and monetize new technologies, products, services and features.
Palo Alto Networks will be participating in the “Breaking Down SDN & NFV” panel from 2:25 PM - 3:25 PM. In this panel, Palo Alto Networks consulting engineer David Leitzel will join fellow tech experts to explore the current trends in SDN/NFV adoption, examine the approaches that cable operators and vendors are trying, and tackle the prime challenges that the industry faces.
Moderator: Carol Wilson, Editor-at-large at Light Reading
- David Leitzel, Consulting Engineer at Palo Alto Networks
- Don Clarke, Principal Architect, Network Technologies at CableLabs
- Jim Hudmon, MSO Chief Technology Officer at Mavenir Systems
- Nagesh Nandiraju, Director, Network Architecture at Comcast
- Vik Saxena, CTO, Cable at Alcatel-Lucent
For more information on this event, click here.