Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Did you miss us? Most of us here at Palo Alto Networks were giving thanks last week. So in the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday we’d like to thank you, our partners, for helping us deliver record Q1 earnings performance.
- Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Part 3 of our Adversaries and Their Motivations blog series posted this week and focused on Cyber Warfare, Cyber Terrorism, and Cyber Mischief. Understanding the mindset of those you are protecting your customer against is critical to your future success.
- Preserving a company’s culture amidst rapid growth is a challenge many of our partners face on a daily basis. TechCrunch recently interviewed Palo Alto Networks Chairman, President and CEO Mark McLaughlin and Founder and CTO Nir Zuk about preserving the Palo Alto Networks culture. Read or watch the Palo Alto Networks And Preserving Culture From 15 People to $15B article from TechCrunch.
- We launched a 2016 Cybersecurity Predictions blog series, containing a wealth of useful information to help you prepare and plan for 2016. We have unveiled six of the twelve predictions so far. Prediction #4 is particularly interesting for partners: Exploits will become the attackers’ weapon of choice
- We recently received a comment with a suggested topic for Channel Scoop to cover: I think a good topic could be about the recent attacks on European Firms that suggest the return of “Dark Seoul” group and how Palo Alto can help to stop the threat.
Great suggestion! Take a look at the TDrop2 Attacks Suggest Dark Seoul Attackers Return article. We’d love to hear any additional thoughts you have on this topic.
What topics would you’d like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.