Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Time is Running Out: The 2017 Partner Satisfaction Survey closes on December 15, which means you have a few more days to help mold and shape our channel strategy with your feedback. If you want to participate, but have not received an invite simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technology Winner: In addition to sweeping the Endpoint Security category, PAN-OS 7.1 was recognized by CRN as the Subcategory Technology Winner in Network Security.
- Thinking Beyond the Point: Success in today’s security market is about being able to deliver a next-generation security platform. To help you develop these capabilities we have created the step-by-step Partner SE Lifecycle guide.
- 2017 Cybersecurity Predictions: If you aren’t following this blog series, why not? So far the team has provided valuable prediction on: Threat Landscape, Network Security, Endpoint Security, Health Care, Financial Services and EMEA.
- Social Selling: NextWave partners can strengthen their social selling capabilities for free. Introducing SocialWave, our social media content syndication tool that allows NextWave partners to quickly and easily post relevant, real-time content (SocialWave overview).
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.