With technology changing at a rapid pace and having such a profound impact on the digital world in which we now spend so much of our business and personal lives, new and innovative approaches have emerged in response to our most complex security challenges. Palo Alto Networks has been leading the charge with its Next-Generation Security Platform, and we couldn’t do this without our partners. This week, we took some time to get together with our UK and Ireland partners in London to make sure they were up to speed on all things Palo Alto Networks, to celebrate the end of the year, and particularly to acknowledge their contribution with a number of awards.
For 2016, we recognized six UK and Ireland partners, and two individuals, for their superior performance in a number of areas:
- Nebulas - Palo Alto Networks UK and Ireland Partner of the Year 2016
- Ideal - UK and Ireland CSS Partner of the Year 2016
- Teneo - UK and Ireland Platform Partner of the Year 2016
- Khipu - UK and Ireland Public Sector Partner of the Year 2016
- Computacenter - UK and Ireland Enterprise Partner of the Year 2016
- Khipu - UK and Ireland Accredited Service Center of the Year 2016
- Sebastian Hyde at Nebulas - UK and Ireland Sales Champion of the Year 2016
- Adrian Clarke from Ideal - UK and Ireland Technical Champion of the year 2016
Thank you to all the UK partners who joined us in London, as well as to those who were not able to make it on the day. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to Palo Alto Networks and to wish you a wonderful, festive season. I look forward to more in 2017!