This release of AutoFocus introduces a variety of improvements related to the AutoFocus Reports and Dashboard, as well as support for the newly available WildFire Windows 10 analysis environment.
Key enhancements and features include:
- Customizable reports that can be referenced and managed from your AutoFocus dashboard.
- Visualization enhancements for widgets that provide multiple data charting options.
- Exportable Dashboard Reports.
- Support for samples analyzed using the WildFire Windows 10 analysis environment.
- Ability to synchronize with the latest versions of default Palo Alto Networks reports.
For more details on the new enhancements, take a look at the AutoFocus New Feature Guide.
New and Updated Documentation
- AutoFocus 2.0.3 Release Notes: Lists what’s new in the release, known issues, and the issues we’ve fixed.
- AutoFocus 2.0.3 New Feature Guide: Provides a snapshot of the new features the releases introduce, so that you can get started with each feature quickly.
- AutoFocus 2.0.3 Administrator’s Guide: Takes you through the configuration and maintenance of AutoFocus 2.0.3.
As always, you can find our content on our Technical Documentation site.
Your friendly Technical Documentation team
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.