Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- NextWave Program Updates: Find out how updates to MSSP, Public Cloud and Traps Specializations impact you as a NextWave partner. And, we’ve also unveiled a new Traps Cloud Specialization aligned with our Traps 5.0 announcement, which fortifies our endpoint prevention capabilities and transforms Traps into a cloud-managed advanced endpoint protection service.
- Application Framework Rapidly Reveals and Stops Attacks: We have a compelling and different way to position the value of the Application Framework to customers and developers, including an all-new pitch deck. The Application Framework will further set you apart with customers. Register for the webinar and learn how to accelerate these conversations.
- 2018 CRN Women of the Channel: Congratulations to our very own Melissa Nacerino and Kandyce Tripp. These hardworking women have made CRN 2018 Women of the Channel List! We are proud to have these dynamic individuals on the Palo Alto Networks team.
- Need More Information on Evident Products? A technical presentation and video are now available to help you learn how these products extend the Palo Alto Networks API-based security capabilities and help cloud practitioners ensure their deployments are secure as well as achieve a continuous state of compliance.
- New Accredited Sales Executive (ASE): Foundation: Build, strengthen and maintain your sales capabilities. ASE training is required by all NextWave Program levels. On-demand training is available at no cost. Learn more.