Sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s Channel Scoop.
- NextWave Quarterly Webinar. You won’t want to miss this webinar. Register today for a session: Americas/EMEA or Hear about the vast services opportunities for NextWave partners, enhancements to our NextWave Partner Program, the recent RedLock acquisition and our Gartner Magic Quadrant position.
- New Customer Case Study. When Pune, India-based KPIT introduced the concept of the “Smart Enterprise”, a digital transformation initiative, it realized it needed a more flexible and secure approach to security and network management. Find out how Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform provided the solution.
- There’s Gold in That Installed Base! Run a Best Practices Assessment (BPA) Prospecting Day to find gold. You can win prizes for making a call, sending an email and scheduling an appointment. It’s as easy as 1-2-3-4.
- Bridging Security Gaps with Networks-to-Endpoint Integration. Join this webinar on November 20 with IDC analyst Konstantin Rychkov. Find out why NGFW customers should consider Traps to get the most out of their Palo Alto Networks investment. This is a great opportunity for you to invite your NGFW install base and begin a Traps conversation. Register today.
- Sponsor Fuel User Groups. Connect with 25,000+ highly engaged and influential customers. Fuel members are cybersecurity professionals looking for NextWave partners to leverage and enhance their Palo Alto Networks technology investment through ongoing education and training. For more information on Fuel sponsorships, download the prospectus or contact Jim Conlon.