The Palo Alto Networks App(s) for Splunk takes a context-rich information feed in network security, and now expanding the analytics capability to include a contextual view of your threat landscape thereby extending the visibility and continuing to minimize risk and turn more of your unknown threats into known threats. Understand more about your adversary with the new adversary scoreboard.
- Upgrading the visibility and contextual views across your data center, to your endpoint, and up to the cloud, mitigating the overall risk to your infrastructure enhancing the dashboards with capabilities to correlate your threat profile of your adversary landscape across your infrastructure.
- Capture "a single pane of glass" view to illustrate the robust analysis we provide to reduce your attack surface leveraging our threat intelligence sharing between vendors, and turning unknown threats into known threats.
- Accelerate your investigative workflows and automate your actions to prevent threats.
- Palo Alto Networks and Splunk: Combining Next-Generation Solutions to Defeat Advanced Threats
- Unit 42 Report - Ransomware: Unlocking the Lucrative Criminal Business Model
App and Add-on for Splunk
- Learn more about our latest release of the App!
- WWT Blog on our new App 6.0
- Palo Alto Networks App and Add-on for Splunk – Homepage
- Download the App
- Download the Add-on
- Enhanced Security Posture with the latest from Palo Alto Networks App for Splunk
- Teaming Together to Prevent Attacks and Protect Your Data
- Defeating Advanced Threats Across Your Network and Applications with Splunk
Security Threat Research
For more information or question about this partnership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org