Our trusted security training options give you the knowledge you need to secure your network and safely enable applications. We offer a full portfolio of Instructor Led and e-Learning options. Together with our Authorized Training Centers (ATCs), our Instructor Led classes feature lecture and hands-on labs and are available through classroom instruction, virtual live-online, or on-site at your location.
We are committed to upholding the highest standards for accreditation and certifications, such as Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE) and Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE6). Successful security professionals will learn essential skills to develop security infrastructure, recognize vulnerabilities, and mitigate security threats.
Our extensive network of Authorized Training Center (ATC) partners delivers product training worldwide. Each partner instructor has been certified to teach the authorized course materials we’ve developed. Please contact your preferred regional ATC directly for scheduling, pricing, and enrollment.
We offer world-class education services, including leading-edge training, certification and accreditation to ensure you are prepared to secure your network and safely enable applications. Instructor-led classes feature lecture and hands-on labs and are available through classroom instruction, virtual live-online, or on-site at your desired location. In addition we offer free e-Learning options. Read the Education Overview Datasheet for a more information.
Our Academy program works with colleges and instructors to equip students with the required knowledge of next-generation cybersecurity to successfully navigate today’s rapidly changing cyberthreat landscape.
The following training is available on our technology:
• Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-201)
• Firewall 7.1: Configure Extended Features (EDU-205)
• Panorama 7.1: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221)
• Firewall 7.1: Manage Cyberthreats (EDU-231)
• Firewall 7.1: Debug and Troubleshoot (EDU-311)
|ENDPOINT COURSE DESCRIPTION
• Traps 3.3: Install, Configure and Manage (EDU-281)
Free e-Learning Options now available from our Learning Center
We invite you to view our Free e-Learning modules from our Learning Center.
• Read the What’s New in PAN-OS 7.1 Datasheet
• Read the Traps 3.4: What’s New Datasheet
• Read the Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage e-Learning (EDU-101) Datasheet
• Read the Firewall 7.1: Configure Extended Features E-learning (EDU-105) Datasheet
• Read the Panorama 7.1: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-121) Datasheet
• Read the Autofocus: Prioritize, Research, and Mitigate Threats (EDU-161) Datasheet
• Read the Traps 3.3: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-181) Datasheet
Click the links below to directly access the class. You need to be registered in the Learning Center to access.
• What Is New in PAN-OS 7.1
• Traps 3.4: What's New
• Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-101)
• Firewall 7.1: Configure Extended Features (EDU-105)
• Panorama 7.1: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-121)
• AutoFocus: Threat Prioritization, Research, and Mitigation (EDU-161)
• Traps 3.3: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-181)
ENDPOINT COURSE DESCRIPTION