Happy Friday! Check out the Palo Alto Networks news from this past week, all right here!
We are excited to announce that we kicked off the next phase of growth in Asia Pacific region.
The Palo Alto Networks NextWave Partner Program has earned the CRN Partner Program 5-Star designation once again!
Our CEO Mark McLaughlin appeared on Bloomberg Singapore to look at the changing market landscape and the growth of Palo Alto Networks in the Asia Pacific region.
Join us next week at Infosecurity Belgium, where Brian Tokuyoshi will lead several booth sessions and we’ll be offering product demos.
Tip of the Week: Attend our webinar on 3/25 for an overview of the easy migration from Juniper to Palo Alto Networks!
We’ve released new App-IDs just in time for March Madness! These will help with network congestion and safely enabling applications.
- The Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language gets full control over their data output thanks to Palo Alto Networks.
- Europ Assistance insured by Palo Alto Networks.
- Find out more about the “Next-Generation Security Innovation” track.
- Check out the sessions offered in the "Modern Data Centers" track.
- Here are some of the sessions we’ll have available in the “Mobile and End-User Security” track.
- Explore some of the sessions available in the “Cybersecurity Industry Best Practices" track.
- Learn more about all our great sponsors!
Check out all of the Ignite 2014 speakers and their bios!