Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Short and informative, that’s what you have told us is the formula for creating the best partner content. Introducing the Summary Sheet, a one-page, highlight document. Our first Summary Sheet focuses on our recent Partner Enablement Updates. Let us know what you think.
- The future of security is here with PAN-OS 7.1. Here are just a few resources to help you learn more about how this game-changing advancement can open the door to new opportunities:
- Ignite 2016…take a look back. Did you make the video highlight reel?
Mark your calendar! Ignite Conference 2017 is June 12-15, 2017 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Looking for our new program requirement details? Checkout the NextWave Channel Partner Program page on the Partner Portal.
- Protecting our mutual customers’ data from ransomware is a top priority. Here’s a great resource for more information.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.