As we head into the final weeks of Q3 FY17, this week’s Channel Scoop will be a review. So, sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop Review.
- PAN-OS 8.0 Launch: We kicked off the quarter announcing the largest release in Palo Alto Networks history. This announcement included more than 70 enhancements to our Next-Generation Security Platform and solidified our thinking beyond on the point channel strategy, which Ron Myers captures in this blog. To access the latest PAN-OS 8.0 partner content and training, go to our dedicated Partner Portal page.
- CYBERFORCE Launch: From our largest release to our first partner technical recognition program, we have introduced a lot in Q3 FY17. CYBERFORCE is an exclusive program, featuring an elite group of highly trained, self-sufficient Palo Alto Networks partner engineers, who have earned their membership. Want to the be our next member? Learn more on our dedicated CYBERFORCE Partner Portal page.
- Ignite 2017: It’s the industry’s premier security event. This is the best sales tool we offer our partners so get your customers and prospects to invest in joining us in beautiful Vancouver, June 12-15. We have more content coming soon, but we have a Partner FAQ and a Sell 10 Get 1 Free partner promotion available today.
- First Traps Specialized Compliance Check: Partners who fail to meet the Traps Specialized requirements, including our new PSE: Endpoint-Professional Exam and our recently updated ASE: Endpoint Associate training (capturing Traps v3.4), by August 2017 will lose their Traps Specialization status.
- 3 Keys for Q3 FY17: In case you missed it, here’s the Q3 NextWave Huddle recap blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.
Ignite ’17 Security Conference: Vancouver, BC June 12–15, 2017
Ignite ’17 Security Conference is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information on tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.