Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Ignite 2017 is taking place June 12-15, 2017 in Vancouver, BC. It’s where the toughest security challenges can be solved and a security conference you and your customers can't afford to miss! And, as a NextWave partner there are two key things you need to know:
- You can participate in the Sell 10 Get 1 Free promotion.
- You have access to the Ignite promotional rate as covered in the Partner FAQ.
- Monthly Technical Updates: are new, in-depth technical webinars, tailored specifically for channel partners. Go to the Partner Portal to register for an upcoming webinar or to watch the replay of one of the first six.(Note: Monthly Technical Updates, complement our Tech Insights webinar series by providing channel focused sessions.)
- Social Selling: Did you know 79 percent of salespeople who use social media outsell their peers? To help jump start or strengthen your social media presence, we are offering you, for free, access to SocialWave, our social media content syndication tool that allows NextWave partners to quickly and easily post relevant, real-time content. How does it all work? Please review our 1-page SocialWave overview.
- 2017 Cybersecurity Predictions: learn more about what we see coming on the threat landscape in 2017 broken down by “sure things” (predictions that are almost guaranteed to happen) and “long shots” (predictions that are less likely to happen). We’ll be revealing more predictions over the next few weeks, be sure to check the blog for the latest predictions.
- ALERT: Annual Partner Satisfaction Survey: We are currently fielding our annual NextWave Partner Satisfaction Survey. If you are a NextWave partner and haven’t received an invite to participate, please alert your channel business manager immediately. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.