If your smartphone could talk, what would it tell you?
As you can see in the video, cyber criminals are now targeting all kinds of networked devices, potentially infecting them with malware without your knowledge. How will you protect your network and your subscribers from threats in the Internet of Things era?
Experts from Palo Alto Networks wants to connect with you at Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona, Spain from February 27 to March 2 to talk about how we can help secure your mobile network against threats.
There are three ways you can connect with us at the event:
1. Request a meeting with our executives and mobile network specialists. Email us at email@example.com.
2. Reserve your seat at our presentation on Wednesday, March 1st at NEXTech Theatre F (Hall 8)
- "Threat Prevention – Internet of Things," 9:45am – 10:45am, Reservation through GSMA
- "Next-Gen Security in SDN/NFV Deployments," 11:30am – 12:30pm, Reservation through GSMA
*Attendance is limited to the first 100 registrations.
3. Visit our Palo Alto Networks kiosk in the HPE OpenNFV Partner Showcase (Hall 3, 3E11)
We’re looking forward to seeing you next week! In the meantime, check out these videos on what networked devices would say if they could talk.