Sit back and relax while we bring you this week’s Channel Scoop.
- Q4 NextWave Huddle: In this quarter’s Next Wave Huddle, our host Ron Myers will be joined by special guest Adam Geller, VP Product Management, talking about our recent Ignite announcements and Charles Sterner, Director Competitive Intelligence, talking about how to win against our competitors.The Americas/EMEA NextWave Huddle is June 22, at 8AM PST / 4PM BST and APAC/Japan NextWave Huddle is June 22, at 6PM PST / June 23, 9AM SGT. To register visit our dedicated events page on the Partner Portal.While we are talking about webinars, Americas partners don’t forget to visit our Insights page on the Partner Portal to register for the monthly SLED Insights Webinar on June 21, at 11AM PST.
- New Executive Security Lifecycle Review (SLR): provides a C-Level summary of the customer’s business and security risks. The SLR is one of our most powerful sales tools. Here’s the Quick Start Guide, a sample exec report and a How to Guide, complete with assets to use with your customers to secure your next SLR.
- LabyREnth Capture the Flag Challenge is Live: This is an opportunity for NextWave partners to showcase their research skills and potentially win some of the $32,000 in cash prizes. You have until 4PM PST on July 23, to complete the more than 25 security challenges. Learn more at our announcement blog post.
- Q3 Ultimate Innovator Winners: This week we selected our first three. We created this program to give CYBERFORCE members a way to be rewarded for the innovative and unique ways they use our technology. Congratulations to:
- Willian Guilherme, from Long View Systems, for being selected as our first-place finisher & winner of $500
- Rafael Pereira, from Agility Networks, for being selected as our second-place finisher & winner of $250
- Thong Lam Le Dinh, from VietSunshine, for being selected third and winning $100
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password. Email NextWave@paloaltonetworks.com to request Partner Portal access.