Did you miss any of this week’s Palo Alto Networks action? Don’t worry – we’ve rounded up our top news and views right here:
- This week, we announced our intent to acquire RedLock.
- Unit 42 shared new research:
- Terraform Provider for PAN-OS now supports Panorama.
- Palo Alto Networks CIO Naveen Zutshi reviews "Chaos Engineering: Building Confidence in System Behavior through Experiments" for the Cybersecurity Canon.
- New Tech Docs: the GlobalProtect cloud service 1.2 release introduces improvements for mobile user gateway selection.
Your move to the cloud, secured. Get your toughest cloud security questions in these on-demand breakout sessions.
We’re bringing hands-on disruption to Washington D.C.! Learn more about Federal Ignite ‘18.
Looking to meet up with other Palo Alto Networks customers? Check out Fuel, the Palo Alto Networks User Group, for opportunities to attend hands-on workshops, events and more!
- October 8-10, 2018
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- October 22-23, 2018
- Washington D.C.
- October 16, 2018
- New York, New York
- October 23, 2018
- Irvine, CA